COMPLAINTS AND REQUESTS
Complaints, requests and opinions regarding the implementation and execution of the Odra River Basin Flood Protection Project and the Odra-Vistula Flood Management Project can be sent in writing to the Odra-Vistula Flood Management Project Coordination Unit (PCU) to the following address: Project Director The Odra-Vistula Flood Management Project Coordination Unit al. Jaworowa 9-11 53-123 Wrocław Poland or by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com Complaints, requests and opinions regarding the Implementing Agencies’ non-compliance with World Bank Operational Policies, the rules provided for in the Project documents (Environmental Management Plans, Land Acquisition and Resettlement Action Plans, Project Operations Manual, etc.), environmental procedures, laws, safety rules, conditions related to works being carried out, or any other matters can be sent to the PCU to the above indicated addresses. The complaint processing procedure related to complaints concerning tenders is described in Chapter 7.5.6 of the OVFM Project Operations Manual (POM), whereas the complaint processing procedure related to those concerning land acquisition and resettlement is described in Chapter 5.6.8 and 6.4 of this Manual as well as in the Land Acquisition and Resettlement Action Plans (LA&RAP) for the individual works contracts. The POM, LA&RAPs, and EMPs are posted on the PCU’s website in the “Documents” bookmark.
Pursuant to the Regulation of the Council of Ministers of January 8, 2002 on the organization of the reception and processing of complaints and requests (Dz.U. (Journal of Laws) No. 5 of January 22, 2002, item 46), “Any complaint or request that does not include the first name and surname (name) and the address of the submitter shall be left unconsidered”.
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
RELATED TO THE RECEPTION OF COMPLAINTS, REQUESTS, OPINIONS
- Data controller The controller of the personal data of persons submitting complaints, requests and opinions is the Odra-Vistula Flood Management Project Coordination Unit, hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”. Controller’s address: Wrocław 53-123, al. Jaworowa 9-11 Controller’s contact data: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact data of the Data Protection Officer The Controller has designated the Data Protection Officer who can be contacted at the following email address: email@example.com
- Purpose and legal basis for the processing of personal data Personal data provided in any complaint, request or opinion to the Odra-Vistula Flood Management Project Coordination Unit in connection with the implementation and execution of the Odra River Basin Flood Protection Project and the Odra-Vistula Flood Management Project are processed based on Art. 6 para. 1 point c) of the GDPR, i.e. in order to comply with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject and which arises the administrative procedure provisions as well as from the Loan Agreement of May 11, 2007 between the Republic of Poland and the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (No. 7436 POL) to co-finance the Odra River Basin Flood Protection Project and from the Loan Agreement of September 10, 2015 between the Republic of Poland and the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (No. 8524 POL) to co-finance the Odra-Vistula Flood Management Project.
- The period of storage of personal data The Controller will store the a.m. personal data for the duration of the Odra River Basin Flood Protection Project and the Odra Vistula Flood Management Project as well as over the period necessary to conduct an audit following the completion of these Projects.
- The provision of personal data is a statutory requirement and failure to provide them may result in non-consideration of any complaint, request, opinion, etc. (§ 8 para. 1 of the Regulation of the Council of Ministers of January 8, 2002 on the organization of the reception and processing of complaints and requests (Dz.U. (Journal of Laws) No. 5 of January 22, 2002, item 46).
- Any person providing his/her personal data has the right to:
- have access to the content of such data, obtain their copy as well as the right to data rectification and portability;
- demand that the processing be restricted in cases specified in the GDPR;
- object to the use of such personal data at any time. If such objection proves to be justified and we will have no other legitimate grounds for the processing of such personal data, the data the processing of which has been objected to will be erased;
- obtain information about the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients of such data, the planned period of storage of the data, or about the criteria for determining this period;
- have the data erased in cases specified in the GDPR;
- lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority if a person who provides his/her personal data considers that the processing of such personal data breaches the personal data protection provisions. In the Republic of Poland, the supervisory authority is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office; any data are available at the following Internet address: https://uodo.gov.pl/.
- Personal data provided in any complaint, request or opinion can be transferred to data recipients, i.e. other independent entities with which the Controller cooperates, including the following: the supervisory entity (Ministry of Maritime Economy and Inland Navigation), the entity that conducts an annual audit (Supreme Audit Office – NIK), other entities participating in the execution and implementation of the Odra River Basin Flood Protection Project and the Odra-Vistula Flood Management Project as well as to entities whose right of access to data contained in documents produced by the Controller arises from the applicable laws.
- Personal data provided in any complaint, request or opinion will not be processed using automated processing or profiling.