In conformity with requirements of the World Bank (operational policy OP 4.12), i.e. an institution co-funding implementation of the Odra-Vistula Management Project, the following is made publicly available:
The State Water Holding Polish Waters Regional Water Management Authority in Rzeszów (PGW Polish Waters RZGW in Rzeszów), Project Implementation Office of the Odra-Vistula Flood Management Project (OVFM PIO) makes available for the interested persons and institutions the DRAFT LAND ACQUISITION AND RESETTLEMENT ACTION PLAN for Contract 3D.3 Łęg IV – extension of the left river embankment at chainage km 0+082-5+030 within the Commune of Gorzyce, and of the right embankment at chainage km 0+000-5+236 within the Commune of Gorzyce (hereinafter referred to as LA&RAP) prepared under Component 3 of the OVFM Project – Protection of the Upper Vistula, Subcomponent 3D – Passive and active protection in San basin.
DUE TO THE STATE OF EPIDEMIC THREAT IN POLAND AND CARE FOR YOUR HEALTH, A PUBLIC DEBATE SHALL NOT BE ORGANIZED, BUT FOR THE PURPOSE OF ALLOWING YOU FOR REVIEWING THE LA&RAP AND FILING REQUESTS AND CLAIMS, IT WAS DECIDED THAT CONSULTATIONS SHALL BE CONDUCTED IN A CORRESPONDENCE FORM, USING AVAILABLE (SAFE) COMMUNICATION CHANNELS.
Each interested party may:
1. Review the Draft LA&RAP from January 22 to February 12, 2021 (16 working days) via the following websites:
- PGW WP RZGW in Rzeszów,
- Odra-Vistula Flood Management Project Coordination Office,
- Commune Office in Gorzyce,
- District Starosty in Tarnobrzeg.
2. Submit comments and motions concerning the draft LA&RAP:
- in writing to the following address: State Water Holding Polish Waters Regional Water Management Authority in Rzeszów 17B. Hanasiewicza Street, 35-103 Rzeszów
- in electronic form by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- by telephone on every working day of the publication process at the telephone number: +48 48 17 8537 441 (PGW WP RZGW Rzeszów), +48 32 7822 652 (Technical Assistance Consultant – Aecom Polska Sp.z o.o.), from 12.00 pm to 3.00 pm, in the period from January 22 to February 12, 2021.
The PGW Polish Waters RZGW in Rzeszów is a competent institution to consider the comments and motions.
On the 16th working day of making the document available, i.e. February 12, 2021, from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., an electronic consultation meeting in the form of a webinar will be held, open to all interested parties, during which information about the Draft LA&RAP will be presented and questions can be asked and motions can be lodged. In order to participate in the above-mentioned webinar, go to the website rzeszow.wody.gov.pl/aktualnosci, where a direct link to the webinar will be provided in the post devoted to the consultation meeting of the Draft LA&RAP for Task 3D.3. The webinar will be held based on Microsoft Teams. The link and “Step-by-step” instructions will be posted on the above-mentioned page at least 5 days before the planned electronic consultation meeting.
The announcement was made publicly available by publishing in the local press – regional newspaper “Nowiny”, in social media (https://www.facebook.com/GorzyceFace), by displaying on a notice board of the Commune Office in Gorzyce, a notice board of the District Starosty in Tarnobrzeg, a notice board of PGW WP RZGW in Rzeszów, as well as by publishing on the websites of the institutions indicated above.