In accordance with the requirements of the World Bank (Operational Policy OP 4.12), the institution co-financing the Odra-Vistula Flood Management Project, the following is made publicly available:
State Water Holding Polish Waters Regional Water Management Authority in Kraków (PGW WP RZGW in Kraków) made the DRAFT LAND ACQUISITION AND RESETTLEMENT ACTION PLAN for the Component 3 – Flood Protection of the Upper Vistula, Subcomponent 3.D – Passive and active protection in San Basin, Works Contract 3D.2/1 – Construction of the right embankment of the Biala River in the City of Tarnów (hereinafter called DRAFT LAND ACQUISITION AND RESETTLEMENT ACTION PLAN) available for inspection to all interested people and institutions. Any interested party may:
A) review the DRAFT LAND ACQUISITION AND RESETTLEMENT ACTION PLAN in the period from 01/15/2020 till 02/05/2020 (inclusive), at the seat of:
- State Water Holding Polish Waters Regional Water Management Authority in Cracow, 22. Marszałka Józefa Piłsudskiego Street, 31-109 Cracow, on working days between 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.,
- Water Supervision Department office located at 5. Ostrogskich Street, 33-100 Tarnow, on working days between 7:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.,
- OVFM Project Office, AECOM Polska Sp. z o.o., 1. Pokoju Av. (K1 building), 31-548 Cracow on working days between 7:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.,
or via a website:
- PGW WP Regional Water Management Authority in Cracow,
- Tarnow City Office,
- Polish Allotment Federation, Malopolski District in Cracow,
- Odra – Vistula Flood Management Project Coordination Unit.
B) submit remarks and motions referring to the DRAFT LAND ACQUISITION AND RESETTLEMENT ACTION PLAN in writing form and oral form to the minutes to the addresses mentioned above or in a digital form to the following email address: email@example.com between 01/15/2020 and 02/05/2020 (inclusive).
State Water Holding Polish Waters Regional Water Management Authority in Cracow is a competent institution to consider the remarks and motions (contact persons: Ewa Uczniak-Grzanka tel. +48 12 62 84 209, Rafał Sionko telephone +48 12 62 84 209).
After the time of providing the document for review, as mentioned above, on 02/06/2020 at 3:00 p.m. in Mirror Hall of Tarnow City Office, 10 Wałowa Street, 33-100 Tarnow will be open meeting to all interested parties where information on the DRAFT LAND ACQUISITION AND RESETTLEMENT ACTION PLAN shall be presented and there will be a public discussion concerning the document as well as the motions and remarks submitted to the document both: prior to the meeting, and during the meeting.
The Announcement was made public by publishing in the press (TEMI Galicyjski Tygodnik Informacyjny – a local newspaper), placing it on notice boards in SWH PW Regional Water Management Authority in Cracow, Tarnow City Office, as well as on the websites of the institutions indicated above and in the places where the works will be carried out (among others notice board in the area Family Allotment Gardens SEMAFOR).